Fiat Van Leasing Deals
Fiat, short for Fabbrica Italiana Automobili Torino, is the largest automobile manufacturer in Italy, founded in 1899. In 1903, Fiat produced their first commercial vehicle and have never looked back. They now supply a range of commercial vehicles covering almost all sectors:
– The Fiat Fiorino is a small car derived van, similar in size to the Citroen Nemo. The Doblo is positioned in the small van sector matching the Vauxhall Combo and Ford Transit Connect.
– The Fiat Talento sees a change in direction for Fiat, moving away from the Scudo which was produced in conjunction with PSA (Peugeot/Citroen) and forming a joint venture with renault to produce the Talento which is based on the ever popular Renault Trafic.
– The Fiat Ducato, Fiats number one selling van. This van sees a range of sizes and ‘ready to roll’ products but focuses mainly on the long and high panel van.
– The Fiat Fullback was launched in June 2016 and is based on the Mitsubishi L200 pick-up, which as also made their way in to the pick-up truck market.
You can view our Fiat Van Leasing Offers here.
Van Leasing On Finance
Crusader Vans have been providing Fiat Van Leasing Offers for over 10 years and can quote you for any Fiat van on a range of finance packages from finance lease to contract hire. The 4 main types of Van Leasing Finance options Crusader Vans provide is summarised below:
– Van Contract Hire, this is when you lease the vehicle for a set period of time at a fixed monthly cost. With this there is also the option of a maintenance package. You can benefit from a low deposit.
– Van Hire Purchase, this is when you pay for your Fiat Van in regular instalments while using it. Monthly repayments are VAT free. Once you complete payments, you then own the vehicle. This is also known as ‘rent to buy vans’.
– Van Lease Purchase, similar to hire purchase, you pay for your van in regular instalments while using it. The difference is that you own the vehicle upright.
– Van Finance Lease, this is also similar to hire purchase but has different tax implications and accounting treatments. The repayment period is longer and VAT is paid monthly. You can benefit from a low deposit.
You can read more about our van lease on finance options here.
Van Lease With Insurance
We offer insurance to cover every aspect of your business, including Van Insurance, Tradesman Insurance, Professional Indemnity, Office Insurance, Directors and Officers Cover, Office and Shop Insurance. You also get warranty, breakdown cover, and free UK delivery with every purchase.
For more information on the Fiat industry, see the latest Fiat Van News here.