VW Van Lease Deals
German motoring giant Volkswagen produce some of the most sort after vans on the roads today. Volkswagen’s van heritage can be traced back to the iconic Volkswagen Type 2/Microbus. In its modern range of vans Volkswagen combine stylish design with German automotive reliability. Making Volkswagen one of the most respected van manufacturers out there.
With a range of vehicles that have been designed to suit the majority of the UK van market. You can be sure you have made a good choice by choosing a Volkswagen. Some of the key models we offer are:
– The VW Caddy is the smallest model in the Volkswagen range, and is designed to give you everything a business would need from a compact van with professional style.
– The VW Transporter is the iconic van in the Volkswagen range tracing its roots back to the Split Screen Type 2 microbus. Making the Transporter one of the most sort after vans on the roads.
– The VW Crafter is a large van with German reliability and professional style at heart.
– The VW Amarok entered the popular pick-up truck market in 2010. Named after the Inuit word for Wolf the Amarok is a commanding and robust pick-up truck for the professional market.
You can view our VW Van Leasing Offers here.
Van Leasing On Finance
Crusader Vans have been providing Volkswagen Van Leasing Offers for over 10 years and can quote you for any Volkswagen van on a range of finance packages from finance lease to contract hire. The 4 main types of Van Leasing Finance options Crusader Vans provide is summarised below:
– Van Contract Hire, this is when you lease the vehicle for a set period of time at a fixed monthly cost. With this there is also the option of a maintenance package. You can benefit from a low deposit.
– Van Hire Purchase, this is when you pay for your Volkswagen Van in regular instalments while using it. Monthly repayments are VAT free. Once you complete payments, you then own the vehicle. This is also known as ‘rent to buy vans’.
– Van Lease Purchase, similar to hire purchase, you pay for your van in regular instalments while using it. The difference is that you own the vehicle upright.
– Van Finance Lease, this is also similar to hire purchase but has different tax implications and accounting treatments. The repayment period is longer and VAT is paid monthly. You can benefit from a low deposit.
You can read more about our van lease on finance options here.
Van Lease With Insurance
We offer insurance to cover every aspect of your business, including Van Insurance, Tradesman Insurance, Professional Indemnity, Office Insurance, Directors and Officers Cover, Office and Shop Insurance. You also get warranty, breakdown cover, and free UK delivery with every purchase.
For more information on the Volkswagen industry, see the latest Volkswagen Van News here.